- Abnormal Pap Smear: Evaluation and Treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Evaluation and Management
- Adolescent Gynecology - Your teen's first pap smear, STD testing and counseling, painful periods
(pelvic exam can be skipped if patient is under 21)
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Gynecologic Surgery: including TLH (total laparoscopic hysterectomy) and LAVH (laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy); also known as Minimally Invasive Surgery. Includes use of the DaVinci Robot (Dr. Mitri and Dr. Woo)
- Breast Problems: lumps, pain or tenderness, nipple discharge
- Cancer Screening: including cervical, ovarian, uterine and breast
- Contraception: including birth control pills, diaphragms, IUD's, Nuva-Ring, Depo-Provera, Nexplanon
- Disorders of Libido: decreased interest in or desire for sexual activity
- Excessive Hair Growth: Evaluation and Treatment
- Fertility Evaluation and Treatment: (not including IVF)
- Fertility Timing: what is your “fertile window”?
- Fibroids: medical treatment, surgical, including how to avoid hysterectomy
- Gyn Ultrasound - transvaginal and abdominal
- Hormonal Evaluation including PMS and PMDD evaluation and management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: bio-identical or medical
- HPV Testing and HPV Vaccine for prevention of cervical cancer
- Hysteroscopy - using a scope to look inside the uterine cavity
- Labiaplasty - reduction in size of overly large labia (Dr. Jick has done many)
- Marina's Oasis - Professional Medical Skin care and aesthetic enhancements
- Management of Uterine Fibroids - medical or surgical; myomectomies - abdominal or vaginal
- Menopause and Pre-Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
- Osteoporosis Screening, Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Pain or Pain with Intercourse
- PMS - severe PMS, also called PMDD (pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder) can be treated
- Pre-pregnancy counseling: before attempting pregnancy, see us!
- Robotic Surgery: using the new Da Vinci System for Gynecologic disorders
- Saline Infusion Ultrasound: specialized painless ultrasound method for examining inside the uterine cavity, also called sonohysterography (note, this is not a hysterosalpingogram, also called an HSG).
- Sterilization: including laparoscopic sterilization and post-partum sterilization
- Urinary Incontinence: Basic Evaluation and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection: including frequent and/or recurrent UTI
- Vaginal Infection or STD evaluation: including recurrent vaginal infections
- Vaginal Laser Procedure: relief of painful intercourse and vaginal dryness with the ValayzaTM Procedure
- Vaginal Surgery: vaginal hysterectomy, repair of uterine or bladder prolapse
- Vaginal Tightening Surgery: to enhance sensation during intercourse
- Well-Woman care: Annual Gyn exam, Preventive Medicine
**NEW - The ValayzaTM Procedure
Procedure is a brand new FDA-approved vaginal laser treatment for vaginal dryness and painful intercourse caused by loss of estrogen to the vaginal tissues. This brief and nearly painless procedure requires just three sessions, spaced about six weeks apart.
Fair Oaks Women's Health has acquired the MonaLisa Touch Laser, FDA approved in the U.S. for use inside the vagina. The split second laser beam pulse causes thermal stimulation of the vaginal tissues. The body responds with a healing reaction causing the new growth of collagen
and elastin in the vaginal walls, which leads to the vaginal lining becoming
thicker and moister, similar to the natural lining when estrogen is present.
Renew, Restore, Revive!
The 3 R’s of ValayzaTM are renew, restore and revive! Renew the vaginal lining using the laser to stimulate new cell growth. Restore the tissues to a more youthful state, with increased vaginal moisture and lubrication and decreased pain, burning and dryness. Revive your sex life! That's ValayzaTM !