Information contained herein at fowh.com and its third party links has been made available under the following conditions:
- Changes may occur since the last update which affect the accuracy and availability of the information presented herein.
- While considerable care and effort has been taken in the gathering of the data and compilation of the global electronic links, visitors should note that errors and/or omissions may occur.
- There are limitations on the accuracy, reliability and suitability of accessible information via the Internet. Visitors are advised when making use or any decision based on information obtained by this means, to verify the information independently.
- The authors, managers, and project members of fowh.com shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of the use of the information contained herein.
- Accessibility of documents, programs, information, and any other material through this Web Site does not imply suitability or endorsement for any purpose whatsoever by any parties.
- Editorials on this site, whether expressly stated or not, are solely the personal opinions and/or views of
Bryan S. Jick, M.D. or other individuals whose names may be provided.
- This site serves as a guide for women's health issues including pregnancy, gynecology, fertility and menopause. Although the information is of a medical nature, it cannot and should not replace direct diagnosis and consultation by your personal physician. The information is provided as is and without warranty to help you make more informed decisions aided and assisted by your own doctor.
- Medical information on the site is for educational purposes only. No doctor-patient relationship is formed with visitors to the site unless they are already an established patient of the medical practice of Fair Oaks Women's Health.
- No specific advice regarding treatment or prevention of an individual's personal medical condition is provided or intended by this web site or the information contained herein.