ValayzaTM for Out Of Town Patients
A new Vaginal Laser procedure to treat vaginal dryness and painful sex. That's ValayzaTM
Click here to send an e-mail to request this phone consult.
The Nurse Coordinator will arrange a double appointment. First we arrange a Gyn consult and vaginal exam with Dr. Bryan Jick. This is to make sure you are a good candidate for the ValayzaTM Procedure and to answer all of your questions about the procedure. Afterwards, if you wish to proceed, we will arrange for payment and then will prepare you for the laser procedure. This does not take long !
Here are the steps to follow for your all-inclusive visit:
- Schedule your Nurse Coordinator Phone Consult
- Schedule your "Double" Appointment
- Download and fill out the following forms and bring them with you:
Patient Information Form
Patient History Form
- Read the "Before and After" Instructions (mainly the before part!)
- Optional - you can view some videos of the MonaLisa TouchTM laser procedure.
- Show up 30 minutes early because, yes of course, there is more paperwork.
Local Hotels if you wish to stay overnight
The closest decent hotel is the Old Town Pasadena Courtyard by Marriott. You can walk to Old Town Pasadena, a very popular area with lots of great shops, restaurants and bars, and lots of people at night. This area is very safe and is hugely popular with locals. This is about 4 blocks from our office but we still suggest a taxi or Uber.
The closest grand hotel is the luxurious Langham Hotel Pasadena. This used to be the Huntington Ritz-Carlton until it was purchased by the ultra high-end Langham chain. You would need a cab to our office (or Uber!), we are just a couple miles west of there.