Donate to Huntington Hospital
DONATE MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Huntington Hospital is accepting donations of needed medical supplies at our donation center: Huntington Collection, 766 S Fair Oaks Avenue, Pasadena (Parking lot access off Fillmore). Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (extended from 1 p.m.)
Medical supplies being accepted at this time include:
- Medical masks (unused, unexpired medical masks, all kinds) – we are not accepting homemade masks currently.
- Medical gloves (unopened, unused boxes only).
- Paper medical gowns (unopened).
- Hand sanitizer (unopened, unexpired only).
- Disinfecting wipes (unopened, unused).
We will update this list as we expand our accepted donations over time, as needed. If someone is not local or is unable to drop off medical supplies listed above, we can accept them via a shipment.
Interested parties can email email@example.com and someone will be in touch with details to create a shipping label.
For more information:
- Call (626) 397-5448
Huntington Hospital is experiencing a severe blood shortage and needs your help. *PLEASE CALL FIRST. Appointment REQUIRED.
Blood Donation Location Change:
The new location for blood donors is: 800 S. Fairmount Avenue, Pasadena, CA, 91105. Parking entrance is at 28 Bellefontaine Street (1st driveway when turning from Fair Oaks Ave onto Bellefontaine St), and parking will be validated.
Blood donation hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.