FOWH Visitors Policy
FOWH VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
Out of an abundance of caution, and in order to keep our rooms less crowded and reduce potential staff or provider exposures, we have implemented the following policies:
- No visitors allowed in the waiting room. Patients only.
- No visitors for ANY office visit (including prenatal). FaceTime, Skype or audio by phone is allowed. Due to our small exam rooms, we are not able to provide proper distancing for visitors.
- Exceptions are for a parent of a minor or someone accompanying an individual who cannot be left alone. Also, exceptions for special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All patients will receive text messages asking them to wait in their car (or nearby) until we are ready for their appt. (Click here to read about our Text Message Appt Notification).
- ALL patients (and guests when allowed) will be screened before they are allowed into the office. We will do a quick "no-touch" temp. If your temp is 99 degrees or over, you will have to wait outside the office until a provider can evaluate the situation. There is ample space in the lobby downstairs for visitors to wait.
- All staff are being screened the same as our patients and guests.
- Call us if you have a scheduled appointment and wish to convert it to a scheduled phone call (TeleHealth) with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.