FOWH Visitors Policy
Out of an abundance of caution, and in order to keep our waiting rooms less crowded, we have implemented the following:
- No visitors allowed in the waiting room.
- No visitors for ANY ultrasound. FaceTime, Skype or audio by phone only.
- All visitors must wait in the outside hallway or the downstairs lobby until the patient is in an exam room, then the patient can call you to come into their room. Waiting in your car is also an option.
- Exceptions are for a parent of a minor or someone accompanying an individual who cannot be left alone.
- ALL patients and guests will be screened before they are allowed into the waiting room. We will ask a few questions and do a quick temp. If your temp is 100 degrees or over, you will have to wait outside the office until a provider can evaluate the situation. There is ample space in the lobby downstairs for visitors to wait.
- All staff are being screened the same as our patients and guests.
- Call us if you have a scheduled appointment and we will try and convert it to a scheduled phone call with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.
Huntington Hospital visitation restrictions as follows:
- No guests under age 15.
- Women in labor or having a C/S - ONE SIGNIFICANT OTHER ONLY.
- No other guests or visitors. No doulas.
- One guest only (significant other) on postpartum (Maternity) and NICU.
- Huntington Visitor Policy Here.
We are sorry for the additional stress this places on an already stressful situation.