HH Hospital Policies
ALL PATIENTS, STAFF, PHYSICIANS and GUESTS must wear a mask the entire time while in the hospital.
- Upon arrival to our campus: all staff, patients and the very limited visitors who are permitted will complete the screening procedure and obtain a surgical mask.
- Surgical masks are required to be worn in all areas of the hospital.
- Masks must be kept in a paper bag when not worn.
- Upon Departure: Soiled masks should be thrown away in receptacles or indicated bins.
- OB Patients click here for visitation rules.
- Effective Nov 18, all non OB visitation is cancelled or restricted. Click here for the full hospital visitation policy.
- No outside food may be brought in. For labor and delivery partners who stay in the hospital, room service for all meals is provided. Birth partners and birth support persons can also go to the cafeteria.
You can call the HH COVID-19 phone line with questions at (626) 397-3777.