ALL PATIENTS, STAFF, PHYSICIANS and GUESTS must wear a mask the entire time while in the hospital.
- Upon arrival to our campus: all staff, patients and the very limited visitors who are permitted will complete the screening procedure and obtain a surgical mask.
- Surgical masks are required to be worn in all areas of the hospital.
- Masks must be kept in a paper bag when not worn.
- Upon Departure: Soiled masks should be thrown away in receptacles or indicated bins.
- OB Patients click here for visitation rules.
- Note the new doula policy.
- All maternity tours and prenatal education classes have been cancelled. Click here for a link to virtual classes, provided free by the Hospital
- No visitors under age 15 are allowed.
- No outside food may be brought in. For labor and delivery partners who stay in the hospital, room service for all meals is provided. **New policy on food: birth partners can now go to the cafeteria.
- Click here for the full hospital visitation policy.
You can call the HH COVID-19 phone line with questions at (626) 397-3777.