TeleHealth - Updated
TeleHealth is available by patient request, but the number of appts. will be limited. Our TeleHealth is now integrated into our new athena EMR software system.
When you book the TeleHealth appt., you will receive a link from athena. Hold onto that link until your appt. time. Then click that link and you will enter our digital "waiting room." The Provider will be notified. If you lose the link, call us and we can send a new one anytime.
The video chat works very well on iPhone (7 or up) or Android cell phones. If using a PC, you need a webcam, speaker and microphone, and Google Chrome browser.
We can look at a wound or a skin problem, and of course it's nice to speak face-to-face for any medical interaction with a patient. TeleHealth is for Established FOWH patients only. We cannot do an annual well-woman exam via TeleHealth and we are not able to use TeleHealth for breast or vaginal problems.
Gyn TeleHealth visits for Gyn problems are billed like office visits. Also, there is no separate fee for TeleHealth prenatal or postpartum care.
Using TeleHealth Visits we can help you with:
- Birth control choices or problems
- Pre-pregnancy or fertility counseling/advice
- Menopause or peri-menopause concerns
- Pelvic pain, painful periods, painful intercourse
- Irregular periods or PCOS
- Review of recent abnormal labs or imaging
- Possible UTI or bladder infection
- Coronavirus-related concerns