Michael S. Mitri, MS, MD, FACOG
"As a care-giver in women’s health, I recognize that my role is not only that of physician but also confidant, coach and friend. From puberty to childbirth and through menopause, women experience the highs and lows of what makes us human and it is an honor for me to help my patients along that journey."
"As an Ob/Gyn, my daily goal is to improve the physical and mental well-being of my patients with the most up-to-date procedures, therapies and treatments while remaining a vigilant champion of my patient’s needs. My commitment to your health and happiness starts with our first meeting and I hope it continues far into the future."
- Medical License: California, since February 2013.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2017
Email Dr. Mitri: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Practice Ob/Gyn: Pasadena, since 2013
- Medical Staff: Huntington Hospital (HH); Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center, Pasadena
- Fellowship: American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG), March 2017
- Diplomate: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017
- Diplomate: National Board of Medical Examiners, 2009
- Ob/Gyn Internship and Residency: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, 2009-2013
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 2005-2009
- Graduate School: University of California, Riverside, (UCR),
Master of Science, 2005
- Undergraduate: University of California, Riverside, (UCR), Bachelor of Science, 2004
- Honors and Awards: Ann E. Seward Memorial Scholarship in Women’s Health, 2012
Special Medical Interests
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Assisting the medically underserved
- Outdoor adventures, exploring our National Parks
- cooking for friends
- spending time with my wife, Maggie, our adorable cocker spaniel, Albert and baby Evelyn born Jan 1, 2015!