COVID Vaccine at FOWH
We do not have any COVID vaccine appointments at this time. If we get another shipment, we will notify everyone who is on our e-mail list.
At the bottom of the page you can sign up for future e-mails. Thank you.
Check the links below for Vaccine Access.
- Feb 27 and Feb 28 VACCINE AVAILABLE - 65 and older or healthcare worker
- Pasadena Residents: teachers, child care workers - Use this form to get on the vaccine wait list (2/26/21).
- Pasadena Residents: 65 and over - Use this form to join the wait list (2/26/21).
- COVID Vaccine and Pregnancy, Breastfeeding (2/11/21)
- COVID-19 vaccination: Find out if it’s your turn (2/4/21)
- Vaccinate LA County Reservation System
- LAC Vaccine for Healthcare Workers (Phase 1A)
- LAC COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization & Allocation
- Information about the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (CDC)
- Huntington Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine
- V-Safe After Vaccination (CDC)
My Turn - Are You Eligible?
"Find out if it’s your turn by answering a few questions. It only takes a few minutes. If you’re eligible and vaccine appointments are available through My Turn, you can schedule one. If it’s not your turn yet or appointments are not available, you can register to be notified when you’re eligible or when appointments open up.
"If you’re near San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Diego, you may be able to schedule your appointment today. We are adding appointments to My Turn daily, and expanding statewide."
CAIR Immunization Notices
Our practice is required to inform all patients that their vaccine data is entered into a California State database called CAIR (Calif. Immunization Registry).
Here are disclosure documents for your information: