COVID Vaccine at FOWH
**COVID-19 Vaccine APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
We offer COVID-19 vaccination to all our patients, their partners and their spouses. Partners and spouses who are new to the practice will need to register with us, which is a little extra paperwork.
Everyone who gets their 1st dose of Moderna vaccine is required and expected to get a 2nd dose of the same vaccine 4 weeks later. We will notify you.
Everyone who gets their 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine is required and expected to get a 2nd dose of the same vaccine 3 weeks later. We will notify you.
For J&J vaccine only one dose is required.
Note: the vaccine is free, but we do bill your insurance for the administration fee; however, there is NO out-of-pocket cost. Click here for more information (CDC-who is paying for the vaccine?)
See below to book your vaccine appt. on My Turn.
My Turn Coded Clinic
YOU MUST USE THIS ACCESS CODE ON MY TURN. SEE BELOW.
- Go to https://myturn.ca.gov/
- click Start here
- click Privacy Statement box
- enter age, certify age, county, work location, plus the next few items
- IMPORTANT - ACCESS CODE IS NEEDED.
Use this access code: BTTUS3TNNK
- click to certify
- click Continue – goes to next screen
- Enter zip code 91105, click Pasadena, CA. Goes to next screen.
- Pick the date from the Calendar, click forward arrow as needed.
- Choose Moderna Vaccine (click Schedule Appointment)
- Continue to enter your personal information to finish booking the appt.
- You need to enter cell phone to get a text confirmation
- For do you have health coverage, click NO
- Answer all the COVID screening questions
- Click Complete Appt.
- You should get a confirmation
FOWH COVID-19 Vaccine Informed Consents
Please review the Moderna Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 8/27/21.
Please review the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 9/22/21 and includes information about the approved booster dose.
California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
The Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record portal draws COVID-19 records from California’s immunization systems. Enter your name, date of birth, and an email or mobile phone number associated with your vaccination record, then create a four-digit PIN. If the information you submitted matches the official record, you will receive a text or email with a link to your digital COVID-19 vaccine record.
- COVID-19 Vaccine is SAFE DURING PREGNANCY and BREASTFEEDING (CDC 10/7/21)
- CDC FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about COVID vaccine (10/4/21)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (9/27/21)
- California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (6/19/21)
- L.A. County How to get vaccinated (5/15/21)
- CDC guidelines on vaccine costs and fees
- Mother to Baby - Free phone call to experts on COVID vaccine and pregnancy
- VACCINE MISINFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE (4/2/21)
- Pasadena Health Dept. COVID-19 Vaccine
- Huntington Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine
- V-Safe After Vaccination (CDC)
CAIR Immunization Notices
Our practice is required to inform all patients that their vaccine data is entered into a California State database called CAIR (Calif. Immunization Registry).
Here are disclosure documents for your information: