COVID Vaccine at FOWH
Sorry - we no longer have COVID-19 Vaccine.
ACOG - American College of Ob/Gyn
Evidence shows that COVID-19 vaccines are safe during pregnancy. @ACOG recommends that all pregnant individuals #GetVaccinated. Getting a vaccine could help both you and your baby in preventing COVID-19 infection, severe illness, and death. Learn more:...more
Please review the Moderna Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 11/19/21.
Please review the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 11/19/21 and includes information about the approved booster dose.
VACCINE INFORMATION FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS ABOUT COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) AND THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) FOR USE IN INDIVIDUALS 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
Please review the Janssen Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 11/19/21. This includes information about rare cases of blood clots and rare cases of Guillain Barré syndrome (a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis).
California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
The Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record portal draws COVID-19 records from California’s immunization systems. Enter your name, date of birth, and an email or mobile phone number associated with your vaccination record, then create a four-digit PIN. If the information you submitted matches the official record, you will receive a text or email with a link to your digital COVID-19 vaccine record.
- COVID-19 Vaccine is SAFE DURING PREGNANCY and BREASTFEEDING (CDC 10/7/21)
- CDC FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about COVID vaccine (10/4/21)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (9/27/21)
- California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (6/19/21)
- L.A. County How to get vaccinated (5/15/21)
- CDC guidelines on vaccine costs and fees
- Mother to Baby - Free phone call to experts on COVID vaccine and pregnancy
- VACCINE MISINFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE (4/2/21)
- Pasadena Health Dept. COVID-19 Vaccine
- Huntington Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine
- V-Safe After Vaccination (CDC)
CAIR Immunization Notices
Our practice is required to inform all patients that their vaccine data is entered into a California State database called CAIR (Calif. Immunization Registry).
Here are disclosure documents for your information: