COVID Vaccine at FOWH
**COVID-19 Vaccine APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
We offer COVID-19 vaccination to all our patients, their partners and their spouses. Partners and spouses who are new to the practice will need to register with us, which is a little extra paperwork.
Everyone who gets their 1st dose of Moderna vaccine is required and expected to get a 2nd dose of the same vaccine 4 weeks later. We will notify you.
Everyone who gets their 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine is required and expected to get a 2nd dose of the same vaccine 3 weeks later. We will notify you.
For J&J vaccine only one dose is required.
Note: the vaccine is free, but we will bill your insurance for the administration fee; however, there is NO out-of-pocket cost.
click here for CDC guidelines on this issue - scroll down to FAQ #12 (Who is paying for the COVID-19 vaccines?)
See below to book your vaccine appt. on My Turn.
My Turn Coded Clinic
YOU MUST USE THIS ACCESS CODE ON MY TURN. SEE BELOW.
- Go to https://myturn.ca.gov/
- click Start here
- click Privacy Statement box
- enter age, certify age, county, work location, plus the next few items
- IMPORTANT - ACCESS CODE IS NEEDED.
Use this access code: BTTUS3TNNK
- click to certify
- click Continue – goes to next screen
- Enter zip code 91105, click Pasadena, CA. Goes to next screen.
- Pick the date from the Calendar, click forward arrow as needed.
- Choose Moderna Vaccine (click Schedule Appointment)
- Continue to enter your personal information to finish booking the appt.
- You need to enter cell phone to get a text confirmation
- For do you have health coverage, click NO
- Answer all the COVID screening questions
- Click Complete Appt.
- You should get a confirmation
FOWH COVID-19 Vaccine Informed Consents
Please review the Moderna Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 8/27/21.
Please review the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Information Fact Sheet below. This is dated 9/22/21 and includes information about the approved booster dose.
California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
The Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record portal draws COVID-19 records from California’s immunization systems. Enter your name, date of birth, and an email or mobile phone number associated with your vaccination record, then create a four-digit PIN. If the information you submitted matches the official record, you will receive a text or email with a link to your digital COVID-19 vaccine record.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (9/1/21)
- California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (6/19/21)
- L.A. County How to get vaccinated (5/15/21)
- CDC guidelines on vaccine costs and fees
- Mother to Baby - Free phone call to experts on COVID vaccine and pregnancy
- VACCINE MISINFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE (4/2/21)
- COVID Vaccine and Pregnancy, Breastfeeding (3/4/21)
- Pasadena Health Dept. COVID-19 Vaccine
- Huntington Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine
- V-Safe After Vaccination (CDC)
CAIR Immunization Notices
Our practice is required to inform all patients that their vaccine data is entered into a California State database called CAIR (Calif. Immunization Registry).
Here are disclosure documents for your information: