Effective February 28, Monday. our visitor policies are as follows:
- NST (non-stress tests) are in a shared room so we will continue to restrict visitors (except when needed for support or assistance).
- For all other appointments, ONE visitor (one adult or one child) is allowed.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times in the office.
- We are NOT asking patients or visitors if they are vaccinated.
- Safety requirements include mandatory mask-wearing for patients, visitors and staff; use of hand sanitizers; waiting room spacing (using the text message system); and others.