We provide a full range of obstetrics services including normal and high-risk pregnancy, genetic testing and screening and full-time in-office 3D and 4D ultrasound.
Normal and High-Risk Pregnancy
Most of our patients are normal, healthy, happy and excited to be pregnant. Some are worried due to their history and some are high risk due to their health or other factors (and also excited and happy!) We can handle it all.
High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Jick has delivered over 200 sets of twins, 20 sets of triplets and 3 sets of quadruplets. As a group we have delivered over 300 sets of twins. We see pregnant patients of all ages, including over age 50. We see patients pregnant after IVF, after years of infertility, or after multiple miscarriages. We see pregnant patients who have had organ transplants, who are on multiple prescription medications, or have uterine anomalies or incompetent cervix. We can manage patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, lupus, thyroid disease and other medical disorders.
- Natural Childbirth (we work well with doulas)
- MaterniT21 Plus - blood test (NIPT) on mother's blood for fetal DNA at 9 weeks
(learn fetal gender, other chromosomal conditions, by 10-11 weeks)
- Nuchal Translucency Screening - tests for possible Down Syndrome at 12 weeks
- 3D and 4D obstetrical ultrasound - full-time You do not have to be our patient to have a 3D/4D ultrasound session!
- Fetal Non-Stress Tests (NST's) done on site
- Cesarean Section (C/S) upon request
- Blood draws done on-site - Primex Lab
- 24 hour emergency on-call OB coverage