Jennifer Y. Park, MD, FACOG
"It is rewarding to guide women through all stages of their lives: adolescence, pregnancy and menopause. Each stage has its unique challenges. I promise to listen, educate, treat and support you in all your healthcare needs."
"With all the advances in women’s healthcare, it is a pleasure to present women with choices. My goal is to provide you with the most current information and offer the most minimally invasive treatments to ensure that you receive state-of-the-art healthcare."
*[Dr Park has limited her practice to Gyn only]
- Medical License: California, since 2005
- Board-Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2009
Email Dr. Park: email@example.com
- Fellowship: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG), 2009
- Diplomate: National Board of Medical Examiners, 2001
- Ob/Gyn Internship and Residency: St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, MO 2000-2004
- Medical License: California, since 2005; Missouri since 2001
- Medical School: St. Louis University School of Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Undergraduate: University of California at San Diego (UCSD),
BS in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 1995
- Honors and Awards: UCSD: Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude, 1995
- Memberships: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Special Medical Interests
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Menopause and peri-menopause
- Hormonal Imbalance.
- Spending time with my 2 children