Convenient, Caring and Comprehensive healthcare for women of all ages.
There is no way around it ! We really do need you to fill out some forms. Please send these to us at least 3 days before your first visit. You can email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For existing patients, the portal allows you to:
- Request an appointment
- View scheduled appointments
- Request Prescription refills
- Request and View your Lab Results
- Send us message and also documents and images
If you are transferring obstetrical care to our group, here are some helpful forms:
For Patients of Dr. Ajilore and Pasadena Women's Medical Group
We welcome you as a new patient to our practice. If you need urgent care, please call us at (626) 304-2626.
- We do not have quick access to your chart. Please help us by filling out this records request form. Fill out the form and email it email@example.com, or fax it to: 626-585-0695.
- Download our NEW GYN forms packet. We're sorry about all the forms, but they are important in establishing you as a new patient with our group.
- We can provide medication refills AFTER you have established as a new patient with our group. This means filling out, signing and sending in these forms.
- Here is a letter from Dr. Ajilore to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
Please arrive early
New patients, please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes early for this first appointment to allow us enough time to enter or update your personal, insurance and health information.
We guarantee to keep your personal information private. This is the law (a Federal law called HIPAA).
You can download your forms ahead of time, fill them out and e-mail them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will save time when you come for your first visit.
We charge for a “no-show”
Please call us at least 24 hrs in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment. There can be a $25 charge for a no-show appointment (waived if you make and keep the next appointment). When you do not show up or call ahead, we have lost the chance for another patient use that appointment time.
Parking – we do not validate
Please note that you pay the cashier BEFORE returning to your car or with a credit card at the exit gate. To save money (but with a little more walking) some patients park in the Huntington Hospital EAST Parking structure, a building just south of ours. The entrance is off Fairmount Ave. across from the Emergency Dept.
We have an on-site lab. This is a separate company and is not part of Fair Oaks Women's Health. They provide a convenience for our patients by being located in our office. Not all patients can use our on-site lab. Please check with your Insurance Provider.