Shweta K. Shah, DO, FACOG
“My journey has allowed me to grow personally and professionally; made me culturally competent and given me an opportunity to reflect on my own ability as well as identify areas in need of improvement. I am confident that my perseverance, integrity, and dedication will enable me to be a well-rounded physician. Every hurdle I have faced has made me stronger, more mature and taught me new lessons. I am prepared for a lifelong commitment of staying abreast of a complex, dynamic and ever-expanding body of knowledge so I can become the best ob/gyn physician possible.”
- Medical License (DO): California, since 2022. License: 20A20283
- Board-Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2021
- Email Dr. Shah: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Practice Ob/Gyn: Pasadena 2022 - present
- Medical Staff: Huntington Hospital (HH) and Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center (HASC), both in progress
- Board-Certified: Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2021
- Diplomate: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2021
- Fellow: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), since 2021
- Medical (DO) License: California, since 2022. New York State 2019.
- Internship and Residency: UMMS Baystate Medical Center, Massachusetts, 2015-2019
- Medical School (US): NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, 2011-2015
- Medical School and Internship (India): Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, 2000-2006
- Undergraduate: Malvern College, United Kingdom, 1998-2000
- Memberships: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), Psi Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Scholastic Society, Sigma Phi Honorary Osteopathic Service
Special Medical Interests
- Well Woman Gynecology
- Normal and High-Risk Obstetrics
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Medical student teaching award, 2018 and 2019.
- Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Guajarati, Kiswahili
- A great conversation over a cup of coffee.
- Swimming, travelling with my family - especially back to my hometown of Mombasa.
- Enjoying watersports in the ocean.
- Seeing the big 5 on safaris.
- Trying new restaurants.
- Walking and exploring new cities.